Monday, August 4, 2008

Now on to week 4!

well hello all.

im not sure really what to write, so if yall want to know anything specific or whatever, youll have to let me know.

there was a little bit of a mixup in my homestay reservations...my senora and the man in charge here at bridge thought that i was leaving her house on the 2nd...two days ago. problem for me because the lady i spoke with on the phone in the states told me it would be for the duration of the course. soooo..carlos is going to find me another family to stay with for this last week and then i move out. i dont know where im going to live for those two weeks, but i have a couple options right now and just need to figure out what the cheapest is.

went out this weekend with future roommates katie b and amber and some of their chilean friends. its was awesome to get to hang out with chileans since i havent really had the chance.totally was ripped off in the cab ride home, but what can ya do?

right now am off during the teaching periods so i need to work on my homework. we have a grammar paper due today at the end of the day that i need to finish as well as some random assignments like creating a CALL lesson plan (step by step lesson on the internet basically).

john gahan is coming to visit aug 21-26! woohoo--am super pumped. i think we´ll have a good time. will def be a little ghetto since thats when ill be moving into my apartment, but whatever...at least its free, right?

when i get the chance, i will go to places and hand out my resume (probably this weekend) and go check out pablo neruda´s house...ive heard its pretty awesome.

No comments: